Disclosure: This post may be sponsored and/or contain affiliate links. Meaning, I get a commission if you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
You are your own worst enemy however, you’re also your own best friend. You may need a little push to keep you going in the right direction and some support to keep you from quitting which is OKAY!
We want to feel like we are accomplishing all of the goals we set out for ourselves in life. Sometimes we get really hard on ourselves when we don’t necessarily see those results. The belief that you can achieve these things alongside the support and the uplifting words starts with the most important person in your life…YOU (no surprise there!).
As soon as your alarm goes off, begin supporting yourself, cheering yourself on, and clapping yourself on the back. You deserve it! You may not be where you want to be in life right now but that could all change tomorrow with some positive thinking.
Write positive words on your mirror with a dry-erase marker or put up post-its all over the most used items in your home (even inside your fridge, hey I’m a foodie too). Do whatever it takes to remain positive and keep yourself motivated!
With using the below affirmations (I use just about all of these myself) you can start building healthy habits to change your daily life and love yourself more:
- I deserve to be very wealthy.
- I am smart.
- I live my life according to my own rules.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I am better than who I was yesterday.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am willing to get out of my comfort zone and explore new possibilities.
- I can be successful at anything I put my mind to.
- I am completely capable and my peers do not question me.
- I have a purpose.
- I believe in my ability to change the world with the work that I do.
- Today will be a great day.
- I trust in my own ability to provide for my family.
- I am grateful.
- I follow my dreams no matter the circumstances.
- I deserve everything I want in life.
- I trust myself to make the best decisions for me.
- There is a reason for everything and a reason it is me experiencing it.
- I am always learning and growing.
- I am different so I can achieve my purpose.
- The time I spend with myself is as sacred to me as the time I spend with others.
- I can enjoy an experience without sharing it on Instagram.
- My self-worth is not dictated by the number of likes and/or comments on my Instagram.
- I surround myself with people who treat me well.
- I am making progress to where I want to be.
- Everything always works out for me in the long-run.
- I am happy in my own skin.
- I only compare myself to the best version of who I could be, not to anyone else.
- For me, wonderful things are unfolding.
- I am a survivor.
- I choose to not criticize myself or other people around me.
- I am the best thing that will ever happen to me.
- I am a better person from the hardship I have gone through with my family.
- I listen to my intuition and trust myself.
- I am a good person with a good heart.
- I do not need to put other people down to build myself up.
- I make a difference in this world by simply existing in it.
- I am doing my best everyday.
- It is always too early to give up on my goals.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I need only my own approval, no one else’s.
- I am worthy of all of the good that life has to offer.
- I choose to be happy and I deserve to be happy.
- My positive energy draws others to me.
- I forgive myself for the mistakes I have made yesterday.
- I am responsible for my own life and my own happiness.
- My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
- I am a Queen in my own right.
- I already have everything I need.
- I am enough.
What are some of your favorite positive affirmations that pump you up for the day? Check out this post on how to be more positive!